lunes, 27 de junio de 2011

Poem for my Father

Poem for my Father

I still remember, Dad, for those mornings when I felt your kiss on my forehead, your hands smoothing my hair, arranging the covers and then out of my room on tiptoe. I pretended I was sleeping father, I remember
of nagging by my antics, your remorse later.
You know, Dad? I took advantage of your remorse for things I wanted to ask, just to feel that, despite my mischief, I loved above all and always forgave me.
That's what I now open my heart, my soul and my feelings. No other man will leave much mark on my life like you've left. No one will invade this place in me where you dwell forever and where ever you lived. Daddy, hug my memories, my nostalgia and my love. I love you wherever you are pope.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario